About Jahad Darya

Jahad Darya Company was established in 1989 with the aim of meeting the construction needs of offshore structures on the coasts, ports and islands of the country. The focus of the company’s activities has been the implementation of construction projects based on financing, engineering, procurement and implementation.

Jahad Darya Company has a long history of contracting in the field of dredging and construction of various berths such as weight berths, piles and decks, sheet piles and floating berths as well as offshore platforms. The scope of activities of the company is ports, islands and offshore fields in the Persian Gulf, Oman Sea and Caspian Sea, and this company has had a large operational presence in many places in the provinces of Khuzestan, Bushehr, Hormozgan and Sistan and Baluchestan.

Previous effective experiences in this field have caused Jahad Darya Company to enter the oil and gas sector and also contract offshore structures in its development work plan. At present, 80% of the company’s shares belong to the private sector and the remaining 20% ​​belong to Jihad Esteghlal Company.

درباره شرکت جهاد دریا

Organizational chart of Jihad Darya Company